- Tickets are non-refundable
- Event is rain or shine
- Wristbands are given to ticket purchasers upon entering the main gate on the day of the
- Wristbands MUST BE WORN at all times and displayed to any festival staff member upon
- No smoking or personal alcoholic beverages in the concert area. There is a designated
- Haliboo MusicFest is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets
- Haliboo MusicFest is not responsible for any loss, personal injury or damages to
patrons or volunteers howsoever they may arise in relation to participation in the
- No drugs, drunkenness or rowdy behaviour will be tolerated on the grounds.
- We reserve
the right to prohibit entrance or remove anyone (without refund).
- All policies of the park must be observed. Failure to do so may result in being removed (without refund).
- Lawn chairs: There is very limited seating in the park, we encourage you to bring your
- Blankets are allowed but we ask to you to be courteous to others and not take more
space than you need.
- Umbrellas are allowed but cannot exceed more than 24 inches tall (e.g. golf umbrellas).
- In and out privileges providing you have a wrist band/corresponding ticket.
- No sound or video recording devices allowed.
- Alcohol or illegal substances may not be brought into the festival site
- Dogs are not permitted on the site (except service dogs)
- No outside food or beverage allowed
- No bags/knap sacks or coolers allowed
- No professional cameras or any camera with a removable lens
How do I get my wristbands?
Wristbands can ONLY be picked up at the Main Gate the day of the show as you enter
the park. Please note that the credit card holder must be present to pick up the wrist
What if I lose my wristband?
We will NOT replace ANY lost or stolen wristbands.
Are there ATM’s?
There are no ATM’s on the site. There are a number of ATM’s in the town of Haliburton.
Accessible Seating /Services
vent volunteers are available to assist handicapped patrons with questions about
locating services in the park area. These volunteers are located at our main gate entrance
area.There are designated seating areas for handicapped patrons. Please note that this is on a
first come first serve basis. There are a number of pathways in the park that are paved.
Is this an all ages event?
Absolutely. Kids under 12 are FREE when accompanied with an adult. You must have ID
to get into the beer gardens.
Have questions? Please contact us by email: email@example.com